Matala Semi Vortex Sewage Pumps
Make water alive with the Matala Semi Vortex Sewage Pumps. The pumps include a Semi-vortex urethane rubber impeller which suspends solids and allows for pumping of sand and stringy material.
Matala Semi Vortex Sewage Pumps are highly efficient, featuring a continuous-duty air-filled copper-wound motor with class F, and insulation all of which minimizes the cost of operation.
Features & Benefits:
- Built in thermal protection prevents motor failure due to overloading, accidental run-dry and single phasing or three phase units.
- Double inside mechanical seals running in an oil-filled chamber provide for one of the most durable seal designs available.
- Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life or 60,000 hours provide for extended operational life.
- An agitator impeller installed on the extension of the pump shaft. This not only prevents "air locking" but also reduces clogging when solid objects are sucked in.
- Residential, commercial, industrial dewatering and site drainage
- Sediment removal from small sumps of basins
- On-site wastewater submersible water pumps
|Output||1/2 HP, 400W||1 HP, 750W|
|Discharge||2"||2" / 3"|
|Maximum Head||12M/39 ft||18M/58ft|
|Free Pass Solid||10mm||10mm|