The Rhino II is the best designed 4" bottom drain for use in Gunnite, Shotcrete or Concrete but will also work excellent in 45 mil EPDM liner ponds. The Rhino II 4" bottom drain has an air diffuser dome for added aeration. Your air is pumped in a separate PVC line next to the 4" PVC drain line. Remember that aerated bottom drains like the Koitoilet I and Rhino II require an air pump like the Medo Air Pump.
Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino II 4 inch bottom drain over other bottom drains. Some of the features that sets this drain apart from the others:
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex or crack.
- All attachments are machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling.
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength.
- 3" height over the horizontal discharge port for more concrete over the horizontal discharge port.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder.
- Rhino II 4" bottom drain with air dome contain an air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
|Manufacturer or Breeder||Rhino Bottom Drains|
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $59.00!* Read below to get all of the details.
*Just purchase $59.00 or more to receive free shipping to the lower 48 states. Your products will be shipped using FedEx, UPS or the USPS. All charges will be deducted during check out when qualified purchased item(s) are placed into shopping cart. If you can not wait for the free shipping you can always select a faster method during check out. Unfortunately the free shipping offer does not apply to koi.
In addition to shipping direct from USA Koi in NJ we also ship from several warehouses scattered throughout the US and have the ability to ship direct from many of the manufactures that we carry. If possible we will always ship your products from the closest available warehouse.