KoiToilet I 3” Aerated Bottom Drain
The most versatile and complete solution for Koi Ponds using a 4" Aerated Bottom Drain. We have installed this 4 inch bottom drain in our shop display ponds as well as on several 45 mil EPDM liner and gunnite ponds. I used to always say I wouldn't install a pond without a 4 inch bottom drain but I have recently changed that to I wouldn't install a pond without an aerated 4" bottom drain. Remember that aerated bottom drains like the Koitoilet I and Rhino II require an air pump like the Medo Air Pump.
- The Koitoilet I has a sweep type bottom design to eliminate trapping debris.
- Also the Koitoilet I has a full 4" height over horizontal discharge pipe.
- 1" The air supply connection on the Koitoilet I is at the bottom through center column.
- The Koitoilet I's screws are fully encapsulated in large and strong screw pockets.
- The threaded center column makes for easy disassemble and maintenance of the Koi Toilet I.
- The Koitoilet I has a wide and thick flange for better liner grip.
- The Koitoilet I has a slanted air dome and high quality air diffuser with internal check valve function.
|Manufacturer or Breeder||DreamPond|
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $59.00!* Read below to get all of the details.
*Just purchase $59.00 or more to receive free shipping to the lower 48 states. Your products will be shipped using FedEx, UPS or the USPS. All charges will be deducted during check out when qualified purchased item(s) are placed into shopping cart. If you can not wait for the free shipping you can always select a faster method during check out. Unfortunately the free shipping offer does not apply to koi.
In addition to shipping direct from USA Koi in NJ we also ship from several warehouses scattered throughout the US and have the ability to ship direct from many of the manufactures that we carry. If possible we will always ship your products from the closest available warehouse.