Dragon 1/3 HP 2" 0303
SPECIALLY Designed for AQUACULTURE, KOI PONDS, WATERSCAPES & AQUARIUMS.
- Industrial motor custom built for W. Lim Corporation
- World wide electrical capability - 115/230 V., 50/60 Hz. (only 115v comes with 6' electrical cord)
- Medium pressure - TEFC 1425/1725 RPM motor
- True 56 frame motor for cooler running and longer life
- 3 year limited warranty (on the motor)
- Salt water resistant- Corrosion resistant Epoxy Paint
- Wet-end built with stainless steel screws
- Self-Priming capability (installing a 1 way check valve will give a better performance.)
- Easy to service - comes with 2" union (2 1/2" union available)
- Large leaf trap with easy open cam-lock lid
- Space clearance between leaf trap & housing - optimized for the best flow rate
- Best vertical maximum lift up to 80 ft.
- Highest efficiency in the 21st Century
|ITEM #||DESCRIPTION||GPH @ HEAD||Inlet/Outlet||WEIGHT||MAX. WATTS @ 115v|
|0302||Dragon Series 1/4 HP||5,940 GPH / 3.40 ft. Head||
|320 Watts / 2.9 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|0303||Dragon Series 1/3 HP||6,426 GPH / 3.80 ft. Head||
|456 Watts / 4.3 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|0304||Dragon Series 3/4 HP||7,770 GPH / 4.93 ft. Head||
|600 Watts / 6.2 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|The pumps listed below come with 2.5" unions for Inlet and Outlet. A 2 1/2" pipe will give you higher pressure, but the flow will slightly decrease. You must increase to 3" pipe to get 100% max flow. This will not over amp the motor; and will match the performance curve we have provided.|
|0305||Dragon Series 1.0 HP (Max Flow)
||9,972 GPH @ 3.46 ft. Head||2.5"||75 Lbs||993 Watts / 8.7 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|0306||Dragon Series 1.5 HP (Max Flow)
||11,364 GPH @ 5.78 ft. Head||2.5"||77 Lbs||1256 Watts / 12.6 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|0307||Dragon Series 2.0 HP (Max Flow)
13,992 GPH @ 10.50 ft. Head
|2.5"||77 Lbs||1689 Watts / 18.6 Amps @ 115 Volts|
|Manufacturer or Breeder||WLim Products|
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $59.00!* Read below to get all of the details.
*Just purchase $59.00 or more to receive free shipping to the lower 48 states. Your products will be shipped using FedEx, UPS or the USPS. All charges will be deducted during check out when qualified purchased item(s) are placed into shopping cart. If you can not wait for the free shipping you can always select a faster method during check out. Unfortunately the free shipping offer does not apply to koi.
In addition to shipping direct from USA Koi in NJ we also ship from several warehouses scattered throughout the US and have the ability to ship direct from many of the manufactures that we carry. If possible we will always ship your products from the closest available warehouse.