Aqua Meds Armor
- Armor is available in 32 oz and 128 oz
- Excellent product to use if the "Slime Coat" and scales of your koi fish has been damaged
- Fast acting protective coating with vitamin E promotes the healing of damaged scales, skin, fins and reduces stress
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
- Will not hinder fish's gills or breathing
ARMOR™ is an excellent product to use if the "Slime Coat" and scales of your koi fish has been damaged caused by abrasions from rocks, netting, injecting or breeding activity in your fish pond.
- ARMOR helps protect the "Slime Coat" by forming a synthetic slime coat until the koi fish is able to rebuild its own slime coat
- ARMOR'S unique formula restores the damaged "Slime Coat" with a natural double "Slime Coat" protection
- ARMOR'S fast acting protective coating with vitamin E promotes the healing of damaged scales, skin, fins and reduces stress
- ARMOR does not hinder fish's gills or breathing
- ARMOR should be used anytime the pond fish are being handled
- ARMOR will remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
|Manufacturer or Breeder||Aqua Meds|
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $59.00!* Read below to get all of the details.
*Just purchase $59.00 or more to receive free shipping to the lower 48 states. Your products will be shipped using FedEx, UPS or the USPS. All charges will be deducted during check out when qualified purchased item(s) are placed into shopping cart. If you can not wait for the free shipping you can always select a faster method during check out. Unfortunately the free shipping offer does not apply to koi.
In addition to shipping direct from USA Koi in NJ we also ship from several warehouses scattered throughout the US and have the ability to ship direct from many of the manufactures that we carry. If possible we will always ship your products from the closest available warehouse.